I am a Certified Professional Coach trained by one of the premiere coaching schools in the US, the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching. Founded by Bruce Schneider, PhD, IPEC’s rigorous ICF accredited curriculum prepared me to provide the highest quality coaching techniques and services to you.
In addition to being a Certified Coach, I am certified as an Energy Leadership Master Practitioner. Translation: I am certified in an assessment tool that can help you better understand how your thoughts and feelings are creating and influencing your life. Once one is consciously aware of how their mental, emotional, physical and spiritual energy are serving them on any given day, they are empowered to consciously manage and direct where that energy is focused.
This is critical to understanding how to be conscious of what you believe and how you show up and how not to be an unwitting victim to your own thoughts, feelings and beliefs as well as other’s. In short, how to minimize if not entirely eliminate the drama from your life and not be impacted by other people’s drama.
Why certification in a field that is not yet regulated? Because I so strongly believe in the power of coaching to help transform lives, I felt it important to be trained and certified by the best. I owe that to my clients; you deserve nothing less. This leads to the next question:
I selected IPEC after reviewing and evaluating a half dozen coaching schools. The IPEC philosophy and core values most closely aligned with my own life philosophy and values.
Some of those principles are listed below
IPEC Foundational Principles
- Like attracts like
- Truth exists regardless of belief or consensus
- We are each the product of or our own belief system
- Our level of true awareness is directly related to our lack of judging
- There are no mistakes
- Each moment describes who you are and gives you the opportunity to decide if that is who you want to be
- We either grow or die
- The greatest freedom is the freedom of choice
- Each of us is greater and wiser than we appear to be
- Each person we meet is our teacher and student
- Life is a perfect adventure; a game that cannot be won or lost, only played
- Nothing exists in isolation of anything else
- We are each here for a special purpose
- Life offers neither problems nor challenges, only opportunities
With a successful advertising career spanning more than 3 decades, my observation and deep understanding of consumers, business partners and colleagues, allowed me to see first hand the angst people experienced when faced with changes in their lives.
In 2008, I had the opportunity to work with a personal coach and it was the most powerful and invaluable experience. It was in fact, the best investment I could have ever made in myself.
My next chapter is dedicated to helping you find and unleash your power to live your life fully. You 3.0
- Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching – Certified Professional Coach, Energy Leadership Master Practioner
- Black Enterprise Magazine 2013 – Top Advertising & Marketing Executive
- Black Enterprise Magazine 2011 – Top Advertising & Marketing Executive
- Women of Excellence 2009
- Universal Foundation For Better Living, Spiritual Education Teacher
- Author: Daily Inspiration for Daily Living
- City University of New York
I look forward to being of service to you as you work toward You 3.0.
In the meantime, think and believe forward.